Our Practice

Practice Areas

  • Family Law
  • Real Estate Matters
  • Criminal Matters
  • Civil Settlements
  • Bail Matters
  • Consumer and DRT cases
  • Specific High Court Cases

Our Approach

At Law Firm, we specialize in bringing the law to your corner. We are dedicated to understanding what results you want and to helping you understand what actions we can take on your behalf. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure that you understand the choices you are making and feel empowered to make them.

A Team in Your Corner

Every morning, our legal team has a meeting to discuss our cases. This means that no matter who you go with in our firm, the expertise of the whole team weighs in on your case. 

Legacy of Success

Law Firm has been working together for 12  years and has a proven track record of success. We use that experience to help you down a path to the results you need. Check out our success stories, and then schedule your consultation today.

expertise in

Family | Separation | Divorce


 Family cases are a type of civil case, but they generally involve issues between or concerning spouses, parents, and children.

Family courts handle a wide variety of cases involving domestic matters. The most common issues handled at family court include:

Marriage Dissolution. When someone wants to end a marriage, they can file a case at family court to ask for a court order ending the marriage. Marriages can be terminated through divorce or annulment cases. The court can also grant a separation, where the court issues orders regarding property, alimony, and child custody, but the parties remain legally married. You can find more information on the Divorce, Annulment, or Separation sections of this site.

Criminal Law


We focus in rendering high quality and timely service to all our clients. We understand the problem and situation of our clients and provide a customized solution for each client by maintaining confidentiality, commitment, and dedication in our work. We continuously update our knowledge and skill base with latest legal news to provide the client with the best possible results and provide best service to all clients who approach us.

Criminal Law, as opposed to Civil Law, is a system of law focusing on punishing those who commit criminal acts. In most cases, legislative statutes establish criminal acts and their punishments. However, Criminal Law varies based on jurisdiction.

Bail Matters


 Bail denotes the provisional release of an accused in a criminal matter in which the court is yet to announce a judgment. The expression 'bail' means a security deposited to appear before the court for release. Originally, the word is derived from an old French verb ‘bailer’ which means ‘to give’ or ‘to deliver’. A ball is granted to an accused after presenting a bail bond to the court.

The primary objective of arrest is to ensure that the accused in a criminal case appears before the court for the conveyance of justice. However, if the person’s presence can be guaranteed for the court trial without putting the person in a jail, it would unfair and unjust to violate a person’s liberty. Thus, bail can be granted as a conditional liberty to the accused. 

Civil Law


 Actually there are civil law suits emerged from crimes. Eg - If some on attacked you and made serious injures you can file a civil case asking for compensation apart from the criminal case. Any way civil cases are - money matters, divorce, trust, land matters, guardianship, compensation etc.

Civil cases deal with disputes or quarrels or disagreements between organisations, individuals, or between the two. Criminal cases deal with a criminal act or offence.

In criminal cases, there is a possibility that someone found guilty is either imprisoned or executed or asked to pay fines according to the depth of the case. In civil law, a person is not incarcerated or executed. The losing defendant has to reimburse the plaintiff for the losses he had caused.

In criminal cases, the burden of proof always lies with the State. It is the State that has to prove the defendant is guilty. In civil cases, the burden of proof lies on the plaintiff.

In civil cases, both the parties concerned may appeal to a higher court. But in criminal cases, only the defendant can appeal to a higher court. 

Child Custody | Court Marriage


Paternity and Child Custody. When a man needs to be declared the father of a child, either parent can file a case asking the family court to determine paternity. This permanently establishes the father of the child. Unmarried parents can also ask the court to order legal custody, physical custody, visitation schedules, and child support. 

Protection Orders Against Domestic Violence. Victims of domestic violence can ask the family court to issue protective orders to keep their abuser away. Please visit the Temporary Protective Orders for more information. Name Changes. A child or an adult may be able to legally change their name through a name change .

 A marriage certificate is a legal document that joins two people who want to live with each other, for the entire life. But do you know that you have to register your marriage, before even getting married. A thought may cross your mind that marriage is a knot of two souls, so only the rituals and customs are the top priority. Yes they are in their own way, but it is more essential to make your marriage legal. With the everyday changes in the society and the increasing difficulties, registering your marriage can easily solve many of your legal problems. 

Katha Certificate


A Khata is an important document required to acquire a building license, trade license, bank loan, to sell the property or to show legal ownership of the property in BBMP records. Before a Khata is processed, a document named as ‘Uttarapatra’ (acknowledgment of application) is generated. The applicant is normally asked to submit a notarized copy of the Sale deed, latest Tax paid receipt, EC from the date of registration until current date, betterment charges receipt (if applicable) and old Khata document (in case of transfer), following which the applicant will receive the Khata.